Steven Tyler Announces Solo Tour
Steven Tyler will be spending part of his summer on the road without his Aerosmith bandmates. The singer just announced a set of 13 shows, which will have him backed by Nashville's Loving Mary Band.
The tour is set to kick off June 12th in Lewiston, New York and will include a performance at New York’s Central Park Summerstage, which is the City Parks Foundation Annual Gala, as well as show in Akron, Ohio to benefit the Akron Children’s hospital.
The tour will also head overseas, hitting Switzerland, Italy and Spain, before wrapping August 7th in London.
Check out the U.S. dates below, and click here for the complete schedule.
- June 12th: Lewiston, NY - Artpark Amphitheater
- June 18th: New York, NY - SummerStage in Central Park
- June 21st: Vienna, VA - Wolf Trap
- June 24th: Bethlehem, PA- Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- June 27th: Detroit, MI - MotorCity Casino Hotel
- June 30th: Northfield, OH - Hard Rock Live
- July 7th: Naperville, IL - Exchange Club of Naperville’s Ribfest
Source: Steven Tyler